Sunday 15 July 2012

The dress

One of my motivations for exercise was fitting into a bridesmaid dress for a hot summer wedding.  There would be no layers to hide under, I was going to be exposed in a navy blue summer dress with a fitted bodice and loose from waist to the knees.  Such a beautiful dress deserved a beautiful body and with the wedding date set for 13 weeks after the birth it seemed reasonable to set getting into this dress as a first challenge to be more fab than flab.  


I did it!  Unfortunately, with the busyness of being a bridesmaid, wife to a best man, and mother to two flower girls I didn't manage to get a photo, so here is one I pinched from someone else and a family photo from a few days after the wedding.  




2 comments:

  1. Cath, you look fab! Lovely dress and great family photo. We missed you on Saturday, hope to see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete